Tuesday, May 11, 2010

PAWS: Cary's Dog Days of June

Hi, It's me PAWS again and I just wanted to let you know about  Cary's Dog Days of June .
A whole month dedicated to me and my amigos! I can't hardly wait. What's a month is it tomorrow? Or is it like when grandma says "one day I'm gonna put you out in the backyard", because that day NEVER comes!
A day filled with family fun for you and your dogs. Participate in the Charity Raffle. Compete in the Skyhoundz Canine Frisbee Disc Competition. Check out local dog rescue groups and other vendors. Adopt a new pet. Get your dog washed by members of Cary Teen Council. Vaccinate and microchip your pets as Cary Animal Control teams up with a local veterinarians. Bring your friendly, leashed dog for some summertime fun! 
Saturday, June 5, 2010,  9 a.m. to 2 p.m.   At the Fred G. Bond Metro Park, Field #4

  • Canine Frisbee Disc Competition  FREE For more information, call (919) 469-4100. For information on other competitions including regional competitions visit www.skyhoundz.com
  • Dog Wash  Fees: Small Dog (1-15 lbs) $5,  Medium Dog (16-35 lbs) $7,  Large Dog (36lbs and up) $10
  • Rabies Vaccines and Microchipping Clinics  Fees: Microchips $10 and Rabies Vaccine $5 each pet
I'm not so impressed with the washing and microchipping, but you can't beat these prices! Plus it'll be a chance for us canine's to meet up and mingle with some other pooches and their parents. Hope to see you there. I'll be the one scared of EVERYTHING but still trying to play it cool! Come out and see me as I go visit the Town of Cary!  

-PAWS


No comments:

Post a Comment