- shortcuts.com - Check to see if your supermarket is included
- ap.zavers.com - This is for those that shop at A&P
- pgesavers.com - Proctor and Gamble's discount program
- cellfire.com - Access can also be made from your cellphone
There are also other new sources for snagging great coupons. Long gone are the days when you could only rely on the Sunday circulars for savings. You can now access coupons through a variety of sources:
- Visit the coupon kiosks at such stores as CVS Pharmacy or Food Lion or Marsh supermarkets. Scan your card and a stream of coupons are yours within seconds.
- Sign up for text message deals such as with Target. To register just text COUPONS to 827438. Or go to target.com and click on MOBILE.
- Use store generated paperless offers like at Sams Club. If you visit samsclub.com you can acess your eValues account and find deals that are linked to your membership cards past purchases.
- Go to a manufacturers website directly, especially for items that you purchase often. Your favorite product may just have a coupon or other promotions going on for their many brands.