I just found out that there are 4 extra tickets set aside for the grocery workshop tomorrow and I am going to give them away!
All you have to do it post to my
that you want the tickets. I will randomly draw 2 winners (2 tickets per winner) this evening at 6:00 pm. I'll post the winning names very soon after that and send the winners an e-mail as well.
Please make sure you can attend the class before you enter.
Date: Tomorrow, Saturday, October 9, 2010
Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: WRAL Studio, 2619 Western Blvd., Raleigh, NC 27606
This is also a food drive, so please bring a couple cans to donate, if possible.
- Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half Workshop Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the Smart Spending System. You will learn to use coupons and many other effective techniques to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again! You will discover how to:
- Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
- Use weekly sales fliers in conjunction with coupons
- Understand store coupon & sale policies for local stores
- Find the best promotions and how they work
- Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
- Locate coupons for the items you use
- Organize your coupons most efficiently
- Master many other techniques that will help you save significant amounts of $$
- Course includes resource directory, course handout, freebies, and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using the Smart Spending System. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined! Please bring 2 non-perishable food items to donate to the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina.