Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bargains & Savings: HT Super Double Coupons

I received this reminder in my inbox today in regards to Harris Teeter's Super Doubles Coupon week...
Hi SavvyDollar friends,
Sorry it has been a while since my last email.  Having a new baby in the house seems to have impacted our schedule (imagine that)!  :-)
At any rate, I hope you all are ready for a Super Doubles week at Harris Teeter.  You can find lots of freebies and great deals in the forum at this link: http://savvydollar.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=63678&highlight=#63678
Also, I thought I'd use this opportunity for a little encouragement.  I've seen some really interesting posts in theSavvydollar forums recently about coupon fatigue.  I agree, it can get tiring -- but remember that coupons are not the only way to trim your expenditures.  There are all sorts of creative ways to save a few dollars here and there, and several thousand by the end of the year. 
A few years ago, in the early days of SavvyDollar, I wrote a post with 31 ways to save money.  So if you are feeling a little weary with the scissors these days, here are some other ideas to get you started.  I would love to see some more of your creative ideas posted. http://savvydollar.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=21#21
 Keep on saving...
Dan
SavvyDollar, PO Box 614, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA 

No comments:

Post a Comment