Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TIPS: What can Sue do for you?


The News & Observer has retail reporter Sue Stock who answers question about retail in the Greater Triangle. She also regularly shares her random shopping observations and savvy shopping expertise. Check in with her often to be alerted of all kinds of deals, bargains, couponing and freebies galore. Here's a contest Sue is sponosring... 

Just a reminder that I'm giving away a private coupon tutoring session as part of my one-year anniversary on Twitter (my Twitterversary).
If you don't follow me yet, you can find me @sue_stock (not @suestock; that's a different person!)
Tweet @sue_stock and #nandosue by the end of today, and I'll enter you in a random drawing for a one-on-one coupon tutoring session with me! You can only enter once. I'll draw a winner Wednesday morning.
Her blog on the N&O is called Taking Stock and I'll often post her finds her under the Taking Stock tags. You can contact Sue at (919)829-4649 or e-mail her or tweet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment