Thursday, August 19, 2010

Referral: Blastoff Network


Hey fellow deal seekers, please visit @whtaylor on twitter and visit his site. Why? Well read his bio below for some great info:  
Hello,
My name is William Taylor and I'm a married father of two boys ages 8 & 16 yrs old. Trust me when I say I need bargains and deals plus cash back options.
So when My company Prepaid legal Services Inc. joined up with this great opportunity, I couldn't have been more excited about saving money and making money and it's FREE, "WOW!" was my first reaction. Three reasons why you don't want to miss out:
  1.  FREE membership
  2.  SAVINGS when you shop
  3.  MONEY BACK when you or your friends shop. 
Check out my site at Blastoff Network. It’s a free online shopping network that pays you cash back every time you or your friends shop online! There are over 600 popular stores, great travel sites, unsurpassed wireless deals, and even merchant specials for greater savings!
Be sure to tell William you found him from visiting our blog. And come back here and comment on your savings!


No comments:

Post a Comment