- Adding moisture to hair is an important part ofhair care, as it is hair moisture that keeps flaky, itchy scalps and split ends away. While a visit to the salon can take care of dry hair, it is not feasible to run to a professional every day. Here are some natural, easy, at-home ways to addmoisture to hair and keep it hydrated:
- Make a nourishing hair conditioner with avocado and honey, and apply it to your hair at least twice a week.
- Give your hair and scalp a good massage with a few drops of sunflower oil. The key is to not wash the oil out and let it work its wonder. Start with the ends and work toward the scalp.
- Minimize the use of harsh hair products, colors, dryers, and curlers. Let your hair breathe, and keep it as natural as possible.
- Get some good hair moisturizing products made with natural ingredients. Keep the chemical content as small as possible.
Friday, August 13, 2010
How TO: Add Moisture to Hair That Is Naturally Dry
this article brought to you by http://www.yeahtips.com